Who We Are
Valmin Fire Protection
Valmin Fire Protection Limited is a Newfoundland/Labrador owned and operated fire protection company. We have been serving the province from our Clarenville location since March 26, 1987 and in 2012, we opened our second location in Corner Brook, NL. We are COR, Lloyd’s Register and DNV-GL certified.
We provide onsite servicing of all types of fire extinguishers with mobile units that can be used both onshore and offshore. Also, we supply, inspect and service fire hose, including custom designed cabinets.
Engineering, installation and servicing is provided for the following:
- Fire-Pro aerosol fire suppression, the latest, safest technology in fire fighting
- Wet and dry fire suppression systems for vehicles/machinery, paint booths and hazardous material storage vaults
- Customized kitchen systems, including exhaust hoods, ducts, fans, fire-proofing and stainless-steel backsplashes
- Fixed gas fire extinguishing systems (all types)
- Gas detection systems
- Deluge suppression systems, including Water Mist
Our latest additions to sales and servicing are various Dräger products such as Self-Contained Breathing protection, gas detectors, Alcohol & Drug testing equipment and thermal imaging cameras. In addition, we offer Ruth Lee Manikins, for professional rescue training for many industry sectors. These realistically weighted mannequins are highly durable and provide “true to life” training for safety and rescue professionals.